Friday, November 15, 2013

Don't Forget to Take Your Medicine



These babies are totally adorable.
Hi, it’s me again, Angela's less talented, but helpful husband.  Don’t worry.  The kids are fine.  Angela just forgot to take her medicine this morning and is now dealing with withdrawals.  It is not quiet Trainspotting bad with babies crawling on the ceiling and constantly soiling one self.  It is more like the worse migraine with tremendous dizziness and aversion to light.  Needless to say, she is currently indisposed and holed up in our bedroom for the foreseeable future.   

 

So, what should I write about?  Since Angela often writes about our family life, I don’t think I have anything else to add.  Our kids are cuties and our dog is a piece of shit.  Enough said. Yeah, this shit really isn't as easy as my wife makes it look.

This dog is fucking stupid.
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your teamwork. Way to keep the NaBloPoMo train moving despite a very nasty setback. I'm glad it's not quite "Trainspotting" bad, but talk about damning with faint praise...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't even ask him to help me out this time. He just stepped up to the plate. Gotta love that man. I consider myself quite lucky.

      Delete
  2. Hi Angela,

    I have some 7 simple easy questions for you. Please visit my post here:

    http://bloggingvogging.wordpress.com/2013/11/16/so-tell-me-about-youself/

    Mail me your answers (if you don't mind) to bloggingvogging@outlook.com

    Thanks,
    Dhriti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay -- I loved this post. Except that cute little puppy. (or what you wrote.) I can't believe you are in love with that face??? Okay. I can't stand our lab when he poops on the floor. But he is so very dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you "aren't" in love with that face ...ugh. Will I ever proof before I press publish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do it all the time -- failing to proof my comments. And, I am totally in love with that face. If she weren't so darling and such a good little snuggler, she'd be in far bigger trouble for her accidents in the house. Yeah, you figured out why he wrote this, and he didn't even have to clean up the Mint shit incident.

      Delete